Members may take part in activites organised by the New Chadderton partnership at a variety of levels.
Members that take part in activities as part of the Neighbourhood Forum, such as community meetings, consultations etc must adhere to a very simple code of conduct whilst in these forums
- That no commentary or actions should be in anyway discriminatory or offensive
- That respect should be given to people that have different opinions
Where members are part of the Management Committee they will have additional responsibilities
- To register any conflicts of interest on an ongoing basis
- To act in the interests of NCP
- To adhere to keep any matters agreed to be confidential by the committee as such
Where members fail to adhere to the code of conduct, the Management Committee will consider whether to end the membership having considered the views of the individual member. The constitution gives more detail regarding these processes.